Wednesday, December 10, 2014

E.M.E First Lady,Niyola Is A Year Older Today,See Kemi Adetiba's Message To Her

 
Yesterday, December 9, 2014, E.M.E recording act, Eniola Akinbo popularly called Niyola was a year older. The fast rising pop star has since been receiving numerous birthday shout outs from her fans and colleague across social media but perhaps the most notable is the birthday shoutout from ace cinematographer and music video director, Kemi Adetiba. Kemi wrote: ‘Happy Happy Huge Birthday, to this client, turned friend, turned sister.

Your whahala and diva tendencies can be quite mussshhh, but we can’t throw you away so we shall manage you like that.

The only person that goes out of her way to bring me sweets when she hears I’m poorly. I know she does it so I get a pot belly and she can steal all my boyfriends. PSA @niyola my boyfriends like pot-bellies…

 And bearded chests as well. Happy birthday my love. God keep you and maintain that voice of yours I say sounds/feels like 100% silk pillow. Bummed I can’t be part of your celebrations (We turn up ourselves soon. Love ya).’

No comments: